There are 3 ways of ordering from us, please choose the most suitable option for you.
Visit our Showroom
Globe Business Park, Standard Road,
Wales, CH7 3LY
Request a home visit
To arrange for one of our sales representatives to visit your home, please contact us.
Freephone: 0800 093 6800
Fax: 01244 550 155
For more information on our home visit service, please click here
One of our helpful representatives will guide you through the process of submitting your details for a quote. When we have all the information we need, you will receive the following.
- A total price;
- An illustrated guide;
- An estimated completion date;
You may also receive an ‘office copy’ and /or a churchyard or cemetery permit application form. At this stage you can request any changes and receive a new updated quote an illustration. When you are happy and want us to proceed, contact us to convert it to an order.
To convert your quote to an order, we ask you to sign and return both the ‘Office Copy’ you received at the quote stage and the churchyard or cemetery application.
We typically ask for a 50% deposit at this point. Your order will be given a more accurate estimation date and work will start one month prior to this date.
The memorial will be erected on the grave when:
- The permit application is approved (Memorials have to conform to the rules and regulations of the cemetery or churchyard they are being placed in. To do this, masons have to apply for permission to work on a specific grave. To gain permission, we need the design of the memorial and fixing method (NAMM) to be approved by the cemetery staff and the signatures of both the cemetery staff and the grave owner.)
- The memorial has been inscribed;
- 6 months have elapsed since interment. (It is generally recommended that large memorials should not be erected on a grave for at least six months after the burial.This is to give the ground time to settle, so the memorial will not sink. This is only for headstones, if it is being placed on a cremation plot or graveside with a beam, we can usually fix it as soon as we receive permission.)
- When the memorial is fixed, we will contact you.